An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a small team maintaining sports’ grounds, schools, fine turf and estate gardens throughout South West London.
The successful applicant will be predominantly working on a single site and must be able to demonstrate a proven track record in the following:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the preparation of cricket wickets, squares and outfields to a high standard
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the upkeep of winter sports’ pitches to include setting out, line marking and general maintenance operations
- Competent in the use of sports’ turf machinery
- Ability to be self-motivated and work without supervision
- Hold current spraying certificates PA1/PA6
- Strong, confident and professional communication skills
- Full clean driving license
GroundForce offers a very good renumeration package, including a company pension.
GroundForce is an equal opportunities employer. All applicants must be willing to undergo a DBS check and checks/references with previous employers.
Please apply by emailing a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org